What consumers have today
A substantial embrace buying power
A great selection of available services and goods
* A great amount of information about practically anything * A great case in bonding and positioning and receiving instructions * An ability to review notes on products and services
What companies have got today
* Companies can operate through web sites.
* Can gather more information.
2. Speedy communication.
* Two-way communication.
5. Companies can easily customize offerings.
* Can easily improve buys and sales.
* Can easily send ads, coupons, data to consumers easily. * MARKETING
* Precisely what is marketing?
5. Creating buyer wants & satisfying it
* Obtaining ways to fulfill customers effectively & effectively. * Is usually to be defined as worth delivering procedure.
5. Kotler " Marketing is known as a social & managerial procedure by which people & groups obtain what they need and want through creating, supplying and changing products of value with othersвЂќ. * SE?ORA " Advertising is the process of planning & executing the conception, prices, promotion & distribution of ideas, items, & providers to create exchanges that gratify individual and organizational desired goals * 3 stages of marketing
* Gumptiouspioneering, up-and-coming marketing
* Formulated promoting
* Intrepreneurial marketing
2. Scope of marketing
2. Core Ideas:
* Target markets & segmentation
5. Marketplace, Marketspace & Metamarket
5. Marketers & Prospects
2. Needs, wants & requirements
* Item, offering & brand
2. Value & satisfaction
* Exchange & transactions
* Relationships & networks
5. Marketing stations
* Source chain
* Nature of Marketing
1 ) Marketing can be customer вЂ“focused
2 . Promoting must deliver value
three or more. Marketing is usually business
4. Marketing is definitely Surrounded by consumer needs
5. Marketing is known as a part of total environment
6th. Marketing systems affects firm strategy
several. Marketing like a discipline
8. Marketing creates mutually вЂ“ beneficial relationship * Advertising Management
It functions all bureaucratic functions in the field of marketing. At the. W. Cundiff & RR Still, " Marketing managing is concerned while using direction of purposeful activities towards the attainment of marketing goalsвЂќ. Philip Kotler, " Advertising management may be the process of preparing & executing the conception, pricing, promo & syndication of goods, companies & ideas to create exchanges with focus on groups that satisfy client & company objectivesвЂќ. 5. Objectives:
1 . To create buyers for the business enterprise
2 . To meet the demands of customers
three or more. To determine marketing - blend that will satisfy the needs of the customers four. To generate adequate profits intended for the growth from the business your five. To gain good can for the business enterprise
6. To make standard of living of men and women
* Features of marketing
2. Functions of marketing research
a. Marketing analysis
b. Product planning and development
5. Functions of exchange
a. Buying putting together
* Functions of physical treatment
a. standardization, grading and logos
b. The labels
* Functions facilitating exchange
* Promoting Mgmt. Sagesse
1 . Production
2 . item
5. Social marketing orientations
* Development concept
1 . Hazy idea regarding consumer wishes
2 . Mass production
3. Mass circulation
4. Merchandise availability at an affordable
5. Income through mass standardization
. Creation Orientation
2. Focuses on inside capabilities of firm.
5. " Field of DreamsвЂќ strategy
* " If we...